Welcome to the first blog on Patchwork Dreamers blogg spot.  I am starting a new and exciting venture by setting up an on line Patchwork and quilting web shop.  I have given up childminding to give my full attention to this adventure.  My computer skills are limited (very!) and so the lovely people at quintdownweb are building the shop for me.  Yesterday Alison from quintdown web came to try and teach me the back office work of the site, bless her I am not a natural.  So bare with the web page it could look a bit funny as I home my skills.  Now for the intresting bits what am I going to stock well I have at the moment 38 Kona solids accross the color spectrum, Riley Blake with Hooty hoot returns, So Happy, and Geekly Chic.  Art gallery fabrics Bijoux, Textures, Colour me Retro and Carnaby Street. Blends Bonjour Mon Ami, Field day, Gossamer and Bella. YLI hand and machine quilting threads, quilting stencils, Lame Bias tape and all sorts of John James needles.  Lots of stock due in over the next couple of months so keep an eye on me to see what I am up too.  If there is anything you would like me to stock just message me on here, facebook page or text and I will do my best and will get back to you.
Colour me Retro
Geekley Chic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hex bug!

Patchwork Dreamer Let the year begin!

Gadding about having Patchwork fun.