A little sewing to break up the computer stuff

Wow how do people imput information onto computers all day, its so tiring!  But lots more lovely fabrics are on  the web site now.
 This lovely range is called Textures and is by Angela Walters for Art Gallery fabrics.
And Bijoux by Bari J for Blend.
And sew to take a little break from the computer I decided to make an infinity cowl got all the instructions ftom luvinthemomyhood.com and spent a pleasent hour sewing this morning.

And I am quite pleased with the result.  This momy is not nearly as glam as the momyhood momys but to be fare I did have the back of the camera next to a mirror so that I could see the picture I was taking! If you decide to follow my lead I suggest you make sure all your fat 1/4's are the same size by putting them on top of each other and cutting them because fat 1/4's do vary.  I used Kona solids inside mine to keep the cost down.  You will need 6 fat 1/4's to make this, download the instructions and an hour later you will have a finished item.  Think I will be making some more of these for the winter (yes I know it is August) but it is just the sort of thing I like to wear.  OK better go, if you would like to and have time have a look at the WIP that is my web site and see how I am progressing and to see if there are any fabrics you like. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hex bug!

Patchwork Dreamer Let the year begin!

Gadding about having Patchwork fun.