Small blog meet and another Patchwork Dreamer chat



Good morning blog land well here we are again another week has passed us by, where does the time go? Welcome if you are new to my blog I hope you enjoy my ramblings about all things patchwork and we can become blog friends :)  This week I have finally got some sewing done after the months spent on the computer.  This has been waiting for a sleeve on the back for a while, but now I have done it I am not going to hang it  because we have kittens who like to climb! I was going to put it over a sofa but that would be too much for them to resist, so I shall hang fire for a while in the hope that they will calm down a bit, fingers crossed.

I have also pulled this UFO out of hiding and plan to put stars around after the skinny border, then I'm not sure will have to see how it looks.  The back ground is a Kona solid called Lake one of 40 Kona solids on the web site www.Patchworkdreamer.co.uk This is my first attempt at a compass so please excuse the slight wonkyness!

As I am fairly new to blogging I thought I would join Lilysquilts small blog meet, have to be honest not really sure what I am doing on the techy side of things but here goes... Yep I have somehow managed to change the text below this link, can't seam to change it back hay ho!
http://lilysquilts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/fresh-sewing-day-and-small-blog-meet.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
And so this is what I have commited my self to do, should be fun linking up with like minded people.  Who is going to join me?
Next go and visit and get to know at least four other linked blogs - starting with the two above you in the linkys and the two below you. Visit those blogs, leave a comment, click to follow and visit that blog regularly over the next few weeks. Visit more if you have the time. And also visit back any new bloggers who come to visit you and get to know them and their blogs.
Always new stock coming in to www.patchworkdreamer.co.uk I am looking forward to this one coming in any day now.

Ideal for scouts and as a different "boys" fabric.  Think I am going to have to do something for my son with this one as he is a beaver (young scout) and they need a blanket for camping, so a quilt made out of this should be perfect. 
Sew thats it for me this week I'm off to check out the other small blogs on Lillysquilts, think I'll flick the kettle on first.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hex bug!

Patchwork Dreamer Let the year begin!